Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Everyday Blessings, Inc! We are so grateful for our faithful volunteers who make life so much better here at EBI for both the staff and, of course, the children. There are a few things we need from you before you can start volunteering:
- Click here to print and fill out the Volunteer Forms (9 pages):
- Volunteer Application
- Guidelines and Provisions
- Release of Info for Volunteers
- FPSS Background Check
- Affidavit of Good Moral Character (will need to be notarized)
- Parent Consent Form (for minors wishing to volunteer; must be 16 or older)
- Mail, fax or bring in the forms to EBI:
Everyday Blessings, Inc.
13129 St. Francis Lane
Thonotosassa, FL 33592
Fax: (813) 986-0298
- We need your fingerprints. Even if you have had them done for another organization, we need to process our own. There has been a change in policy requiring volunteers to have the same clearance as employees. The cost is $45. Unfortunately, we cannot pay this fee for volunteers. Please arrange a time to bring your paperwork and $45 to the main office at Everyday Blessings with Amanda Brierley, Business Manager, (813) 982-9226 ext. 226. Amanda will schedule an appointment for you to have your fingerprints taken electronically. The turnaround time with this system is just a couple of days!
- Complete the Volunteer Orientation & Training and get started! Contact Pam Bell, Development Director, at (813) 982-9226, once you’ve completed the paperwork and fingerprinting to schedule your orientation.
Again, thank you so much. We would not be able to do what we do here without our volunteers. We look forward to adding you to our EBI family! If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact Pam Bell, (813) 982-9226 ext. 227.